Your smile is one of the important things which make your appearance more beautiful. However, in case your teeth are stained, crooked or in any other case mutilated, you may use Cosmetic Dentistry to make your smile ideal.
Cosmetic dentistry is a term that is used to outline a variety of dental methods. Cosmetic dentistry is commonly used to refer to any dental procedure that mends the aesthetic defects of tooth, gums and/or bites. Transform your smile with the expertise of our Best Cosmetic Dentist in Wakad PCMC at Kinder Smiles Dental Care.
It mainly concentrates on improving dental aesthetics in color, area, contour, length, alignment and entire smile appearance. The prime objective of this form of dentistry is to assist in reinstating natural lifelike smile.
When you have mutilated enamel, this unique branch of dentistry can help in augmenting the aesthetic aspect of your smile, and also assist in improving your self-belief and confidence.
In Kinder Smiles, the Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments that we are offering currently are as follows:
1. Dental Veneers: Dental veneers also sometimes called as dental porcelain laminates are the custom-made shell That is adhesively bonded to cover the front surface of the tooth so that it provides an improved appearance.
People having gaps between their teeth are also at a time recommended going for dental veneers. Visit Kinder Smiles (Best Cosmetic Dental Clinic In Pune) to get the best consultation on veneers.
2. Inlays/Onlays: Inlays/Onlays is usually termed for partial crowns because in this procedure existing tooth is used as the base for fitting the filling of tooth-colored dental material called porcelain, into and onto the tooth.
This procedure is done for strengthening the tooth, preventing from further damage and restoring the shape that has been damaged as a result of decaying or structural damage.
3. Composite Veneers: composite bonding is a treatment through which teeth that is chipped, broken, or discolored can be repaired or corrected.
In this technique a dental composite material that exactly appears like enamel and dentin is applied inside the cavity or on the tooth surface from where it is sculpted with a high intensity light into a required shape and hardened.
4. Teeth Whitening/Bleaching: Dental-bleaching Teeth whitening is the cosmetic dentistry that is generally recommended by the Cosmetic Dentist in Wakad Pune. Our teeth may get stained because of various reasons like smoking, improper oral hygiene and excessive intake of coffee and tea.
Bleaching provides pearl like teeth that looks superb. For the long lasting result Kinder Smiles uses the Zoom Teeth Whitening System; the world leader in teeth whitening, because it is safe and whitens the tooth very efficiently and quickly as well.
5. Dental Implant: Dental Implants are an artificial tooth root replacement. Through this, a strong foundation is built for the permanent as well as removable, replacement teeth that are to be matched with the natural teeth. To compensate with the tooth loss, dental implants are recommended to make your smile look more radiant and youthful.
6. Smile Makeover: To improve the overall appearance of your look cosmetic dentist at times recommend for Smile makeover. This treatment includes one or more types of cosmetic dentistry procedures that may include, composite bonding, dental implant, teeth whitening, dental veneers and sculpting as well.
7. Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is the process through which the structure and the teeth in upper and lower jaws are rebuilt and restored. This treatment involves various cosmetic dentistry procedure.
Cosmetic Dentist in Wakad? Look no further than Kinder Smiles Dental Care! We offer a wide range of Cosmetic Dentistry in Wakad treatments to help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Whether you’re looking for teeth whitening, dental veneers, or dental implants, our experienced and skilled dentists can help. We also offer a variety of Cosmetic Dental Treatment in Wakad options to fit your budget. So don’t wait any longer, contact Kinder Smiles Dental Care today and schedule your free consultation!